SearchCap: Google AMP affects, BrightLocal analysis & PPC errors
Below is exactly what happened in hunt as mentioned Search Engine Land and out of places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- 6 typical PPC reporting errors that can make you look terrible
Dec 21, 2016 by Frederick Vallaeys
Your work is hard enough — by creating these reporting mistakes do not sabotage yourself. Columnist Frederick Vallaeys recounts search mistakes that are frequent and advises how to avoid them.
- BrightLocal opens its 2016 local Search Engine Optimization survey to see how the industry has changed over the last year
Dec 21, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues
Survey questions cover everything from earnings and SEO agency dimensions to retainer fees and solutions.
- 7 items business owners dread (but should not) about SEO
Dec 21, 2016 by Pratik Dholakiya
From worries about scam artists to misconceptions about measurement, the reasons for fear of SEO are numerous. But contributor Pratik Dholakiya contends there’s much to gain by getting beyond your doubts.
- Uncovering the white areas of opportunity for local search
Dec 21, 2016 by Jon Schepke
With “near me” mobile moments surging, contributor Jon Schepke contends that brands need to use the circumstance of location across all of their search marketing campaigns — compensated, earned and owned.
- Google will change AMP screen to make it easier to find & share publishers’ guide URLs
Dec 21, 2016 by Danny Sullivan
Change will be into the header in AMP articles, expected in early 2017.
- First day of winter Google doodle marks Northern Hemisphere’s Winter Solstice 2016
Dec 21, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues
The Southern Hemisphere home pages of Google have a doodle to mark the first day of summer.
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land Our Sister Website Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- Facebook will let celebs edit Live videos after broadcast endings
- the ability of information possession: Getting it right in 2017
- Link campaigns: Plan development and review
- The tools and tests that made 2016 great: Our top 10 conversion & analytics columns of the year
- GoldieBlox CMO says his brand is leading the movement for girls who want to be more than princesses
- Predictions for your electronic advertising industry in 2017
- Research: 55 percent of cellular dollars wasted
- The Way Twitter is making its best search results more applicable than recent
- Small business owners: 3 steps to creating authentic Google Analytics reports
- Trust & transparency : Why we want it more than ever in 2017
- Can SEOs make local search good again in 2017?
- Facebook Live Audio turns the social network to a wireless broadcaster
Hunt News From Around The Web:
- A Google employee is suing the firm for being too private, The Verge
- Developing a Local SEO Welcome for New Neighbors along with Travelers, Moz
- Response: Locating a narrative? Could it happen like that? , SearchReSearch
- How Does Google Search Work? , Stone Temple
- SearchResearch Challenge (Dec 21, 2016): Looking for the place where things ought to be, SearchReSearch
- Can Google Updated Their Algorithm For “Does The Holocaust Happen?” Controversy? , Search Engine Roundtable
- Google Changes Name Of Update Line In Search Console Reports To Notice, Search Engine Roundtable
- Google Working On Adding A Year of Lookup Analytics Data To Search Console Search Engine Roundtable
- The way to Find cellular Rich Cards at Google, Yoast
- The Way To Optimize Your AMP Pages Using Google Search Console, Search Engine People
- How to Instantly Build Brand Signals for SEO, quicksprout.com
- Google AdWords Testing 3 Product PLAs at Top of Search Results, thesempost.com
About The Author
It’s only fair to discuss…